Updated: 5th January 2021
Apex Self Storage Sites remain operational across all locations!
Apex is a low traffic facility. However, in the interest of public and colleague safety, we politely ask all customers to wear a face covering or mask whilst in store at any Apex Self Storage facility. In addition customers are reminded to observe social distancing and hand hygiene per the Government guidelines.
At Apex Self Storage, the health and well-being of our customers and colleagues is our number one priority, with this in mind during this difficult time our opening times as follows and limited amounts staff are on site during these hours across all sites:
Mon – Fri: 8.30am – 5.30pm
Sat: 9am – 1pm
Customers with enhanced access via keypad or security fob will still be able to gain entrance as usual, although customers are encouraged to follow the government guidelines and only visit our sites for essential reasons.
Live chat is available on our website 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week.
The following measures are in place when visiting our stores
- We have supplied personal protective equipment (PPE) to every store for use by our colleagues and customers.
- Hand sanitisers, trolley sanitising stations and hand washing facilities are always available.
- Customers are kindly asked to pay by card or direct debit as our stores will not be accepting cash or cheque payments. Payments can also be made by phone.
- We have limited access to our receptions to a maximum of 1 customer per store colleague. Customers will be asked to wait outside the reception area until a store colleague indicates that it’s safe to enter.
- Customers and visitors are asked to use the security fob or keypad on the access control panels or to sign in at reception when entering the store.
- We request that customers and visitors scan the QR code when they arrive, using the NHS COVID-19 app. This is to help trace and stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
- We have introduced a limit of 1 person per passenger lift (unless they are from the same household). Staircases will be opened to allow customers to move around the store as freely as possible.
- We have established an enhanced cleaning schedule of all trolley handles, pallet truck handles and regular touchpoints such as lift buttons, door handles and toilets.
- We have installed floor tape/markers, signage and posters in and around stores to help everyone to maintain a 2m distance and to provide reminders to maintain hygiene standards.
Emergency telephone numbers are shown on each site webpage. These are for use ONLY in an emergency and if you are deemed a frontline business or public service – our staff will not be attending site for non-emergency call outs.
Anyone with coronavirus symptoms should not visit our stores. For more guidance please visit nhs.uk/coronavirus.